Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blogging isn't as easy as you think..

I'm so bad at this.

Not too much has changed lately. Still at the junior high. I have started to discuss my 3-Day Takeover with my CT, though. We are planning for September 28th, 29th, and 30th. I am not entirely sure what I will be teaching, but I am hoping for something fun. Then again, it might be up to me to make it fun.

Back to School Night was this past Thursday. I got nervous all over again introducing myself to the parents and mentioning what I was doing there. They all seemed very friendly though. I tried my best to look extra professional that night.

I am being observed tomorrow by my English content instructor. I am trying not to be too nervous about it. The only thing is I am not really going to be teaching, but more discussing. I hope she doesn't mind too much.

TEP work is starting to pile on. I know I have things to be doing, but I am not quite sure what is due when. It's my own fault really. I need to get organized. I am pretty sure I have it together.

I sent in a letter today for a fellowship. I really hope I get it. Free money is the best kind of money and would be very greatly appreciated. The less loan money I have to take out, the better in the end for me.

One thing before I forget. It's written down in my notes, but I would like to say it here so anytime I read this I'll see it...

"Don't Suck Out the Joy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment