Saturday, February 27, 2010

PACT

PACT has started everyone. The Performance Assessment for California Teachers is under way. I taught 2 lessons of 3 last week and hope to finish up and Monday. This is indeed the most stressful portion of TEP. I should also be working on it right now, but I decided to give anyone who reads this an update.

Tensions are high amongst students in TEP. People are snapping at one another and if this continues, it will be a long time before March 26th comes. That is when this project is due.

To me the hardest part is the video taping. I think if i can get that done then make small steps in the long writing process, then I will be fine.

I planned out my lessons. All I have to do now is polish them up, fix spelling errors, and teach the last one.

I said this before, but in case you didn't get the message:

The next several weeks are going to be hard, and I will be super busy. So, if I do not respond to phone messages or requests, bear with me. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment