Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crazy Weather

So, as the week comes to an end, I would like to apologize for not putting up any pictures yet. Unfortunately, the weather has taken a turn for the worse and I have not seen the sun in about 3 days. That, plus there is a fire near Santa Ynez that is causing ash to rain down through the fog/mist/clouds. It's pretty depressing. I think it is having an effect on everyone in the program.

Anyway, tomorrow is our last day for this set of classes. I CANNOT WAIT to be done. Not because I do not like them, but because it means we are closer to our assignments and being in actual classrooms in the field. Which, to me, means more fun, excitement, challenges, and learning.



BTW, I thought this was interesting for "turn for the worse": (http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.usage.english/2009-02/msg02023.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment