Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Week Later

A week later and wow! 8-5 is so tiring. I'm sure my fellow TEP-ers would agree. Fortunately the workload for the weekend is light and I got most of it done yesterday. I was quite upset with myself yesterday for getting so worked up and frustrated yesterday in ED 211S. I'm blaming it on a long, tiring week. I am fine now. This weekend is going to be a good time to let off some steam and get read for another long week.

Anyway, these are the classes I have been taking, and will be taking until the 14th:

ED 396 SCWriP
ED 211S (Psych Foundations)
ED 283A (Classroom Management) ended yesterday
ED 234 (Linguistics for Tch) starts Mon.

So far, this summer, I have taken:
ED 103 (Technology Tools)
ED 109M (Health Education)
ED 203A (Foundations of Ed.)
ED 270H (Language, Culture, & Learn.)


We start our assignments in a couple weeks, and the highly anticipated "Teachers at the Beach(ers)" is coming up. So there are many things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment