Sunday, August 23, 2009

This Past Week

With my placement known, I went to the school Tuesday and met my cooperating teacher (CT). She is very nice and I am looking forward to working with her. Thursday we went to a staff meeting where I met most of the teachers and the administration. I talked to my CT some more.

Friday was interesting. I woke up and went to the school to help my CT set up her classroom. When I was done hanging up posters and other things, we went to the library to get my Teacher's Edition textbooks. After that, my CT said I could leave but as I was packing my backpack up and walking across campus, I decided to ask her if I could do more. I mean, I had nothing else to do that day and I figured anything I could do would be helpful; not to mention another learning experience for me. So, I met up with her in the copy room and she had me make a lot of copies of things. And I do mean a lot. It was really frustrating dealing with a copy machine that jams every 5 seconds. I'm not even exaggerating. So I battled the copier for about an hour and finally finished it up. After that I went home.

Tomorrow is the first day of school!! I'm really anxious. I hope it all goes well.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment